Javier Morales-Hernandez is scrambling for answers.What’s next for his education, the 24-year-old Vancouver man wonders out loud. What about his work permit? And what about family?Morales-Hernandez, an administrative assistant for the Washington State Department of Transportation, is a Dreamer — one of the 800,000 people admitted to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, an Obama-era program that granted work permits and two-years of protection from deportation for children who entered the United States illegally.The Trump administration announced Tuesday that it would eliminate the program in six months. The Department of Homeland Security will not process new applications for the program, and will consider renewal requests accepted by Oct. 5.“This is my first time having (DACA), and now they take it away,” said Morales-Hernandez, who first received the protection two years ago. He’s now been in the United States for 12 years. “I’ve stayed out of trouble. I’m helping people. I’m trying to help the community. Now I’m having to deal with this again.”The reaction in the state of Washington, where U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services estimates there are roughly 17,000 Dreamers, was swift. Attorney General Bob Ferguson said he’ll sue the Trump administration over the decision to end DACA, an act he said was “a dark time for our country.”Ferguson, who earlier this year sued Trump over the travel ban affecting several Muslim-majority nations, said at a news conference he would file a lawsuit “very soon.” The attorneys general from New York and California made similar announcements signaling their plans to sue.